So recent news have sent two of my poems off in competition about human rights which I found was quite fitting as my second poetry book reflects world issues and that sort of thing. In terms of my fiction book I am slowly getting there, am now on writing chapter eight and am up to chapter five in terms of typing. One is hoping the second installment will take less time to write.
- The First Poem I Ever Wrote (williamlouisonpoetry.wordpress.com)
- Larry Lefkowitz’s Debut Novel “Laughing into the Fourth Dimension” Published By Wayman Publishing (prweb.com)
- Naples FL Award-Winning Poet and Graphic Artist Contributes an Original Poem and Artwork to Viva Florida 500 Collier County Public Library Celebration (prweb.com)
- Cameroon: Cameroonian author prevented from writing in prison (ionglobaltrends.com)
- Self Doubt in Self Expression. (jashanawriter.wordpress.com)
- Poetry and Truth (shamelesswordartistsociety.wordpress.com)