Okay today was quite an eventful day.
- Firstly my son took his first steps.
- Two took him to playground where he showed his new walking off
- Three I fell over a buggy that was in a stupid position
- Four have missed calls from Author House about my query
- five son decides to beat me up with Lego and decides that my glasses are a toy
- six other half buys me some sweets to cheer me up
- seven son starts teething damn them back teeth
- eight wrote email to Author House giving an apology
- nine one can only hope that son goes to sleep, and that I hear a reply
Also did everyone know its national smile week, which I found random at playground with my son who randomly got given a sticker saying smile.
Anyways have been writing am now chapter thirteen its slow progress but one is trying to save less hard work in the long run.
- Playgroups for Toddlers: Learning Through Play (babyzone.com)
- What Can We Build with All the Lego Bricks in the World? (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Business Success Lessons from Big Brands (theformationscompany.com)
- Lessons in Legos (imightneedanap.com)
- Steam Daily Deal – Lego Batman 2 75% off at £5! (twinstickgaming.com)