Sorry that it has been quite a while since I wrote a post on here a lot of things have happened since my last posting. My son is having speech therapy and has started screaming at high pitched since september 2013 and some people have no compassion and decided to call the police and council complaining about the noise that our son was making. in the middle of the night when he was having night terrors his only two and half. What is the world coming too! We have been doing everything in our power he has speech therapy sessions, that paperwork handouts I give to his nursery to they are using the same techniques as us at home. His seen a pediatrician to make sure it wasn’t any think medical which it isn’t and the doctor said its just a phrase they go though.
Though my son does seem to be calming down now and reducing the amount of screaming he does.
But still was not a yummy end to a year, hopefully this one will bring me and my family more joy.
- Speech Therapy Services: What to check (brisbanespeechtherapy.wordpress.com)
- Speech Therapy, Who Can Benefit From It (brisbanespeechtherapy.wordpress.com)
- Speech Therapy at the Park (rockyparenting.com)
- Speech Therapy: Facts To Know (speechlanguagetherapyblog.wordpress.com)
- Therapy Thursday…Speech! (chaosorganized25.wordpress.com)